Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 1:5, 18-19

Song
I praise you,  I praise you oh Lord
In my life, I see what you're doing
One more time
I lift my hands in praise of your name 2x

I Corinthians 1:5, 18-19 NKJV
that you were enriched in everything by Him in all utterance and all knowledge, For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, And bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.”

God is the one that enrich us in knowledge but a fool still believes there is no God.

Prayer
Father I thank you for today and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for the knowledge you bestowed on me all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray for as many people that are yet to receive you as their Lord and saviour around me father today touch their heart and let them see that you are the saviour in Jesus name amen.

Father every evil wisdom that will lead me or those around me to eternal damnation destroy it today in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for answered prayers and what you are doing in my  life and family in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
8/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...