Search This Blog

Sunday 6 October 2013

Prayer From James 1:2-8

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

James 1:2-8 NKJV
My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he  is  a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

As a believer, Faith is very essential. It enhances our courage to work. When God promise to do something and you have no faith that thing might not manifest.

Prayer :

Lord I worship you in the beauty of your holiness for this new dawn and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you in total humility have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord as your word says that I should count it all joy, I lift myself before you in my present trial of life give me grace to live worthy and count it all joy in Jesus name amen.

Father increase the grace to be patient in my life henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father I ask for supernatural wisdom to handle situations that I come across in life in Jesus name amen.

Father increase the strength of my faith in you in Jesus name amen.

Lord every iota of doubt or double-mind in my life destroy them today in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a thanksgiving day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
6/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...