Search This Blog

Saturday 5 October 2013

Prayer from Joel 2: 21

Song
Awesome God, awesome God
Mighty God,  mighty God
We give you praise
We give you praise
Mighty God,  mighty God
You are high and lifted up awesome God
You are high and lifted up mighty God

Joel 2:21 NKJV
Fear not, O land; Be glad and rejoice, For the Lord has done marvelous things!

Fear is not a product of joy. When people rejoice there must have been a good news may God give us a good news in Jesus name amen.

Prayer :
Thank you so much Lord Jesus for breath of life and this new day all glory to you amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for getting rid of spirit of fear in my life and replacing it with spirit of courage in Jesus name amen.

Father I thank you for your awesome power has began to change all channel of sorrow to channel of blessings in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for being the Lord in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for my family far and wide for keeping and protecting them all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning I and my household in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayer and a breakthrough filled day in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
5/10 / 2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...