Search This Blog

Saturday 26 October 2013

Prayer from John 6:36-37

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

John 6:36-37 NKJV
But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe.  All that the Father gives Me will come to Me, and the one who comes to Me I will by no means cast out.

Believing in God is important way of receiving.

Prayer:
Lord I thank you for today and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all my short comings.

Jehovah help my unbelief and strengthen my attitude towards believing you always in Jesus name amen.

Father anything in my life that will not allow me to live as a child of God have mercy in Jesus name amen.

Father do not cast me out I have come to you with your mercies draw me close to you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
26/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...