Search This Blog

Monday 28 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 127:3-5

Song
You deserve the glory
And the honour
Lord we lift our hands in worship
As we bless your holy name
For you are great
You do miracle so great
There is no one else like you
There is no one wlse like you

Psalms 127:3-5 NKJV
Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord , The fruit of the womb is a reward. Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, So are the children of one’s youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; They shall not be ashamed, But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.

May all parents not be put to shame over their children in Jesus name amen.

Prayer
Lord thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you have mercy on me in Jesus name amen.

It is written that Children are heritage of God Lord I pray that the rulers of this world will  not change the destiny of me and my Children in Jesus name amen.

My children are arrows in the hands of warrior as it's written,  I pray that they will not bend or break in Jesus name amen.

It's written that happy is them with quiver full of them Jehovah  for as many that I know still waiting for this happiness this day remember them in Jesus name amen.

Father the happiness we have in our children do not allow the enemy to turn it to sadness in Jesus name amen.

God grant me and mine victory over enemies in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
28/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...