Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 5:1-3, 11-12

Song
You are the mighty God
The great I am
Hallelujah Hallelujah

Psalms 5:1-3, 11-12 NKJV
Give ear to my words, O Lord , Consider my meditation. Give heed to the voice of my cry, My King and my God, For to You I will pray. My voice You shall hear in the morning, O Lord ; In the morning I will direct it to You, And I will look up. But let all those rejoice who put their trust in You; Let them ever shout for joy, because You defend them; Let those also who love Your name Be joyful in You. For You, O Lord , will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield.

God will hear our cry when  we cry with sincerity of heart and in Holiness.  He is our Shield at all times.

Prayer
Heavenly father I come to you this day to give you thanks for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you have mercy upon me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father give hear to my prayers, consider my meditation and hear my cry according your will  in Jesus name amen.

Your face I seek all day long father do not cast me away from your presence attend unto my cry with mercy in Jesus name amen.

Lord my trust is in you, defend me in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord fill me with your joy, shield me and mine and let us sing for joy in Jesus name amen.

Lord all sorrow based occurence planned for me and mine do not let them see the light of day in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
23/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...