Search This Blog

Thursday 10 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 139:1-2, 13-14, 17-18

Song
Have your way in my life3x
Oh Lord.
Do something new in my life 3x
Today.

Psalms 139:1-2, 13-14, 17-18 NKJV
O Lord , You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; When I awake, I am still with You.

God is the only one who knows you more than yourself.

Prayer :
Lord thank you for this new day all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Lord you know me from inside out because you formed me heal me where I need healing in Jesus name amen.

Father I am the work of your hand and nothing is impossible for you, every impossibility in my life today speak a word of possibility to it in Jesus name amen.

Lord everything I will be doing today let it glorify you in Jesus name amen.

Lord every news from the pit of hell organised for me; my family, church, career, work, , education, nation today nulify them in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers and a testimony filled day in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...