Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 October 2013

Prayer from Exodus 15:12-13

Song:
Unto Jesus I surrender
Unto Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live

I surrender all2x
Unto thee my blessed saviour
I surrender all

Exodus 15:12-13 NKJV
You stretched out Your right hand; The earth swallowed them. You in Your mercy have led forth The people whom You have redeemed; You have guided them in Your strength To Your holy habitation.

You can imagine the happiness and relief in the hearts of the Israelites as they exited Egypt. Having being in a position for too long you become so used to it that when freedom comes it might not sink into your understanding so well until it finally happens then you glorify God.

Prayer:
Heavenly father I thank you for this day and the breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God I have come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Elshadai you are the God of more than enough in this unpleasant situation and lack I might be experiencing show forth and prove yourself in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord as you delivered the Israelites out of Egypt every situation that I might find myself in, modern slavery or whatever it is let today mark their end in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God give me a new song of victory as you gave the Israelites in Jesus name amen.

Judge all enemies that are unrepentant according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father strengthen me through out my journey on earth and do not let me deviate from the truth in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a victorious day in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
22/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...