Search This Blog

Thursday 24 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 126:4-6

Song
You are high and lifted up
There is no one like you
Halle Halle Hallelujah.

Psalms 126:4-6 NKJV
Bring back our captivity, O Lord , As the streams in the South. Those who sow in tears Shall reap in joy. He who continually goes forth weeping, Bearing seed for sowing, Shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, Bringing his sheaves with  him.

God is able to set us free if we believe.

Prayer :
Lord thank you for today and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah shalom  let you godly peace reign in my being and around me in Jesus name amen.

Every negative dream that has held me hostage I break your hold upon my life in Jesus name amen.

Father remember my sacrifice of old Lord fill me with joy from above in Jesus name amen.

Lord wipe away my open and hidden tears away in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...