Search This Blog

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Prayer from Proverbs 1:33

Song
Here I am to worship
Here I am to bow down
Here I am to say that you're my God
You're all together lovely
All together worthy
All together wonderful to me

My life is not my own
To you I belong
I give myself, I give myself to you.

Proverbs 1:33 NKJV
But whoever listens to me will dwell safely, And will be secure, without fear of evil.”

Obedience is important to receving anything from God. Just as parents wants their children to listen to them something applies to God.

Prayer:
Father I thank you for this new dawn and the breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father I come to you have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Lord magnify yourself in my life and all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a listening hear and a receptive heart towards your decrees in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant me grace to increase in you and increase in me henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah help me to grow how you want me to grow so that it will be evident in my life that I am a child of the King of Kings in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from the pull of self that stops me from attaining the heights you proposed for me in Jesus name amen.

Indescribable God today visit me and all that concerns me and do what no man can do in Jesus name amen.

Amazing God thank you for answered prayers and for the amazing grace filled day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
16/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...