Search This Blog

Wednesday 9 October 2013

Prayer from Jeremiah 20:11-13

Song
This is my desire
To honour you
Lord with all my heart
I worship you
All I have within me
I give you praise
All that I adore is in you
Lord I give you my heart
I give you my soul
I live for you alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have your way in me

Jeremiah 20:11-13 NKJV
But the Lord  is  with me as a mighty, awesome One. Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail. They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper. Their  everlasting confusion will never be forgotten. But, O Lord of hosts, You who test the righteous, And see the mind and heart, Let me see Your vengeance on them; For I have pleaded my cause before You. Sing to the Lord ! Praise the Lord ! For He has delivered the life of the poor From the hand of evildoers.

If you believe the Lord is with you, you will do extraordinary things. Your faith determines your victory.

Prayer
Lord Jesus thank you for this day and for counting me worthy among the living in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you this day have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah I thank you for being with me and making my persecutors stumble and not prevail over me in Jesus name amen.

Father as many gathered against me, my household,  nation and church lord put them to shame in the name of Jesus amen.

Father let me witness your vengeance upon my oppressors in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

Lord I decree henceforth that you have your way in me and all I find myself doing in Jesus name amen.

Lord I give all thanks to you for delivering me and all that I know from the hands of evil doers in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a testimony filled day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
9/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...