Search This Blog

Sunday 20 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 19:1-4

Song
To worship you I live2x
I live, I live to worship you

Psalms 19:1-4 NKJV
The heavens declare the glory of God; And the firmament shows His handiwork. Day unto day utters speech, And night unto night reveals knowledge. There  is no speech nor language Where their voice is not heard. Their line has gone out through all the earth, And their words to the end of the world. In them He has set a tabernacle for the sun,

You and I are created to worship God our maker.

Prayer:
Father I thank you for giving me the grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy upon me in anyway I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my attitude towards worshiping you in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray that all my life I will dwell in your presence and continously worship your majesty in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a glorious day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...