Search This Blog

Thursday 3 October 2013

Prayer from Psalms 38:9, 15

Song
Do something new in my life
Something new in my life2x
Something new in my life today

Psalms 38:9, 15 NKJV
Lord, all my desire is before You; And my sighing is not hidden from You. For in You, O Lord , I hope; You will hear, O Lord my God.

God is the only one able to grant our heart desires.

Prayer :

Father I thank you for giving me the grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy upon me in Jesus name amen.

Father I lift all my heart desires to you grant it according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father strengthen me in times of trial in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let my pray go in vain in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
3/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...