Search This Blog

Wednesday 30 October 2013

MY TIME HAS COME 3

MY TIME HAS COME(DAY 2)
30th October 2013
Worship Song:
I worship you great higher
You are mighty in this place
I worship you prince of peace
You are the strong and blessed one
I lift my hands in worship
As I sing praises to your name
I worship you.
Thank you Lord

The word TIME means a specific or particular moment in ones life.The theme my time has come in the lives of the Isrealites depicts or fully reveals that their set time for Gods intervention has come,meaning their time has come and was of now despite all they went through in the hands of King Pharaoh and the Egyptians.

Ex.3:7-end through 4:1-end.
Then the Lord said.'' I have seen the afliction of my people who are in Egypt,and have heard their cry because of their taskmasters;I know their sufferings, and I have come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians,and to bring them out of that land to a good and broad land,a land flowing with milk and honey,to the place of the cannanite,the Hittites,the Amonites,the Perizzites,and the Hivites and the Jebusites.
And now,behold,I cry of the people of Isreal has come to me,and I have seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them.

From the scripture above,one can tell that the Lord was ready to begin with the Isrealites. For God saw all they were going through,and God said now meaning there and then (just like he is saying to you and I now my time has come)because as far as God was concerned from the moment He(God) saw their affliction and decided to use moses to take them to their promise land,it was a done deal and settled case,only for them(Isrealites)to see with the eyes of the spirit and act on their faith(faith at work). As our theme (My Time Has Come),we should see with the eyes of the spirit and know that our time has come and is now no matter the challenges,obstacles,problems or adversity we face,when God says now,he means now and nothing can change it.
Therefore,if you stick to the word(of God) you will come back with a testimony,so in this period of looking unto God as we fast and pray,also believe that whatever it is you desire,your time has come and you acquire all that you desire in the mighty name of Jesus amen.

PRAYER POINTS
1) Father Lord I thank you for your love,grace and opportunity to walk with you.

2) Thank you Lord for your grace is sufficient enough for me to receive all that you have for me.

3) I receive the grace and ability to do your will all the days of my life.
4) Father Lord I thank you for remebering me,family,loved ones for good for our time has come.

5) The faith and boldness to accomplish all that you have set aside for me I receive mightily in Jesus name amen.

6) Thank you Lord for counting me worthy and also making me a partaker of your divine nature in Jesus name amen.

7) King of Kings thank you Lord for answered prayers.

IN JESUS MIGHTY AND MATCHLESS NAME WE PRAY AMEN.
(WRITTEN BY SIS OLADOYIN ADEBOWALE-ILUYOMADE)

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...