Search This Blog

Thursday 17 October 2013

Prayer from Isaiah 59:1-2

My Hope is  Built on nothing less.

My hope is built on less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.

Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

When darkness veils His lovely face,
I rest on His unchanging grace;
In every high and stormy gale,
My anchor holds within the veil.

His oath, His covenant, His blood
Support me in the whelming flood;
When all around my soul gives way,
He then is all my hope and stay.

When He shall come with trumpet sound,
Oh, may I then in Him be found;
Dressed in His righteousness alone,
Faultless to stand before the throne.


Isaiah 59:1-2 NKJV
Behold, the Lord ’s hand is not shortened, That it cannot save; Nor His ear heavy, That it cannot hear. But your iniquities have separated you from your God; And your sins have hidden His face from you, So that He will not hear.

God is able but sin can hinder prayers.

Prayer :
Heavenly father I thank you for giving me the grace to witness this day in Jesus name amen.
Lord I come to you this day have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord every sin acting as barrier to the answers of my prayer father in your mercy forgive me and remove all barriers in Jesus name amen.

Lord hear my cry this day and grant all my heart desires according to your will in Jesus name amen.

My hope is in you Lord because you are the hope of the hopeless. Change all hopeless situation to hopeful one in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me so I can fulfill the purpose why you created me in Jesus name amen.

I decree favour and protection into this day in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers and a fulfilling day ahead in Jesus name amen.

Today's Prayer
17/10/2013

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...