Search This Blog

Tuesday 12 March 2024

Prayer from Romans 12:1-2

Song

Because He lives
I can face tomorrow
Because He lives
All fear is gone
Because I know
He owns my future
And life is worth a living just
Because He lives


And so, dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice—the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think. Then you will learn to know God’s will for you, which is good and pleasing and perfect.
Romans 12:1‭-‬2 NLT

Prayer 
Lord eternal I magnify your name and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for today and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help you deserve my worship

Lord help me, grant me grace to live for you for the rest of my life

Lord remove all iota of worldliness from me in Jesus name

Lord help me to present my life and my entire existence as a living sacrifice to you

Lord separate me from anything or anyone that want to derail me in the journey of my life

Lord uproot every unwanted desires and thoughts that put me in wrong standing with you

Father help me, do not let me become a reason a soul will perish

Lord grant me grace to live a sacrificial life that brings glory to you

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant us grace to stay focused on the purpose of our creation in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus. I do not live a meaningless life. My days are filled with His divine light, therefore I do not walk in darkness. God has erased all infirmities and failure from my path. I live a life of success in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...