Search This Blog

Sunday 31 March 2024

Prayer from Job 19:25

Song by Nicole C Mullen

Who taught the sun where to stand in the morning?
And who told the ocean, you can only come this far?
And who showed the moon where to hide 'til evening?
Whose words alone can catch a falling star?

Well, I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
All of creation tesifies
This life within me cries
I know my Redeemer lives, yeah

The very same God that spins things in orbit
Runs to the weary, the wern and the weak
And the same gentle hands that hold me when I'm broken
They conquered death to bring me victory

Now, I know my Redeemer lives
I know my Redeemer lives
Let all creation testify
Let this life within me cry
I know my Redeemer

He lives to take away my shame
And He lives forever, I'll proclaim
That the payment for my sin
Was the precious life He gave
But now He's alive and
There's an empty grave


For I know that my redeemer liveth, And that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth:
Job 19:25 KJV

Prayer

Lord I honour you and worship your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days, thank you for the price you paid on Calvary for my sake

Lord thank you for taking away shame and pain and for giving me liberty

Lord thank you for replacing all disgrace with your divine grace

Lord thank you for divine transformation and everlasting love showered on me always

Lord thank you for removing condemnation from my life 

Lord thank you for writing my name in the book of life and for divinely guiding my journey in life

Lord thank you for erasing negative occurrence and destroying the perpetrators from the pit of hell

Lord thank you for bringing back to life whatever was dead that needs to be alive in my life

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for changing our story beyond the imagination of men

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over the, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living God, He paid the price for me to live in Him forever. He is my father and my maker. He has silenced the opposition from hell and redeemed my soul forever. I am an ambassador for Christ, I live in this world but I am not of this world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...