Search This Blog

Friday 1 March 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 2:8

Song by Sophiya

With you I move the mountains
With you I leap over the walls
With you I conquer death 
Time and time again

With you I am victorious
How could I ever be alone
When you are always with me
Yeah
Whatever has a name 
Must bow to the name of Jesus

Able God mighty God
Nothing is impossible 
With you with you


For it is by free grace (God's unmerited favor) that you are saved (delivered from judgment and made partakers of Christ's salvation) through [your] faith. And this [salvation] is not of yourselves [of your own doing, it came not through your own striving], but it is the gift of God; Ephesians 2:8 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and month 

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that works wonders in my life you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the gift of salvation and the grace to be in right standing with you till eternity

Lord this month walk with me and let my life reflect your glory always

Lord direct my path and eliminate every limitation that wants to put me below your will for me

Lord uproot every seed of sickness and discouragement from my life

I decree every mountain has become a stepping stone to my pinnacle of greatness

I decree the light of God continues to shine in my life and no darkness can overshadow it

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the name of God is our hiding place and no evil will befall us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shield and my ever present help. The Lord has removed all evil covering from my journey. The grace of God works for me and it is forever sufficient for me. Christ in me is the hope of glory, so I will never live a meaningless life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st March 2024

Happy New Month ๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ‡

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...