Search This Blog

Friday 15 March 2024

Prayer from 1 Timothy 1:3-4

Song

Jehovah you are good to me
In all situations
In all situations
In all situations


As I besought thee to abide still at Ephesus, when I went into Macedonia, that thou mightest charge some that they teach no other doctrine, neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.
1 Timothy 1:3‭-‬4 KJV

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the insight I gain through the word daily

Lord help me, fill me with divine understanding in all I do

Lord help me, I want to live a purposeful life that please you

Lord grant me grace not to follow wrong doctrines and heresies

Lord direct me in all I do and glorify yourself in my life

Lord remove all negative teachings and their impacts from my life

Lord fill all the vessels you use worldwide with your truth , the Holy spirit and power

Lord expose and end all negative teachings and doctrines that are misleading souls 

Lord help me to continue to stand firm in you until I see you in glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, fill us with spiritual knowledge and understanding in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is filled with divine light, God directs my path daily. I will never walk into darkness or function below the plans of God for me. Grace and mercy of God has found me and they speak for me daily in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...