Search This Blog

Sunday 17 March 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:37

Song by Elevation Worship

The weapon may be formed, but it won't prosper
When the darkness falls, it won't prevail
'Cause the God I serve knows only how to triumph
My God will never fail
Oh, my God will never fail

I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to You, Lord
I'm gonna see a victory
I'm gonna see a victory
For the battle belongs to You, Lord 

There's power in the mighty name of Jesus
Every war He wages He will win
I'm not backing down from any giant
'Cause I know how this story ends
Yes, I know how this story ends

No, despite all these things, overwhelming victory is ours through Christ, who loved us.
Romans 8:37 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God I worship your name and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the confidence instilled in me through your word

Lord thank you for the victory you have given to me above all challenges

I decree I will not be defeated, the Lord has fought and won the battle for me

I decree my song of victory will not turn to song of failure

I decree that which has been an issue contending with my faith hear the word of the Lord and align with the will of God for me

I decree I will not suffer any barrenness or infertility God has reversed it

I decree negative proclamation or evil words can not stand over my destiny and lineage

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the territory the Lord has given to us will not be taken by the enemy in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of God is working for me daily. I have divine victory, nothing will stop my purpose of creation. The presence of God tabernacle around my life. My days are filled with divine blessings in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...