Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 March 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 5:20

Song

Thank you Lord
Thank you Lord
All I have to say is
Thank you Lord

always giving thanks to God the Father for all things, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;
Ephesians 5:20 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I give you all the worship and praise you because you are my king

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the victory you have granted unto me over all my petitions

Lord thank you for erasing negative news and evil emergencies

Lord thank you for taking away all fears and worries you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for reversing all unwanted circumstances and news over my household and I

Lord thank you for rewriting my story and grace to overcome victoriously

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because this is our season and all things are working out for our good in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has finally turned it around for my good. He has risen over my situation and shamed the devil in all areas. The king of kings has ruled in my favour. Grace has replaced all disgrace. Mercy has spoken for me in all areas in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...