Search This Blog

Sunday 3 March 2024

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 1:1-3

Hymn

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father
There is no shadow of turning with Thee
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not
As Thou hast been, Thou forever will be

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Summer and winter and springtime and harvest
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love

This letter is from Paul, chosen by the will of God to be an apostle of Christ Jesus, and from our brother Sosthenes. I am writing to God’s church in Corinth, to you who have been called by God to be his own holy people. He made you holy by means of Christ Jesus, just as he did for all people everywhere who call on the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, their Lord and ours. May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace.
1 Corinthians 1:1‭-‬3 NLT

Prayer

My father and my God I worship your majesty and honour your beautiful name

Lord thank you for this great day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin

Abba thank you for your grace, peace and mercy that you have released upon my life

I decree henceforth I will not live a life of pain and disgrace

I decree henceforth I move into the next level of greatness and divine promotion

I decree henceforth my life will experience glorious happenings that will transform my destiny

I decree henceforth my level is changing, God is performing wonders over my life

I decree henceforth the doors of divine opportunity and glorious beginning has opened for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, God will complete what he started over our lives and destiny in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. the power of God is upon me. His word is manifesting over my life. All His promises concerning me are coming to fulfillment. My days are filled with unending grace and promotions. I will never live in obscurity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...