Search This Blog

Saturday 23 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 80:3

Song

Only You are holy
Only You are worthy
Only You are wonderful
For there's no one else like You
Who is faithful, ever true
All my love, my heart, my life
Is a testimony
Only You are holy

Turn us again to yourself, O God. Make your face shine down upon us. Only then will we be saved.
Psalms 80:3 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I praise your name and worship you for being my king

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the efficacy of your word upon my life

Hear me Lord when I call and shine your light upon my life

Abba change my story and cause a divine turnaround in my situation

Lord you alone can change what no man can change, step into my situation in Jesus name

Lord arise in your majesty and overrule every unpleasant verdict in Jesus name

Lord in my life let your will only stand, trump all the desires and will of workers of darkness in your majesty

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives experience divine change in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Only the will of God will stand in my life. His promises will manifest speedily in Jesus name. I will never have a better yesterday. My life is experiencing an avalanche of breakthrough and congratulations in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 23rd March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...