Search This Blog

Saturday 9 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 5:8

Song by Jason Nelson

Jesus is a way maker 
Jesus is a way maker
Jesus is a way maker
I know He can
I know He can and He will make a way



Lead me in the right path, O Lord, or my enemies will conquer me. Make your way plain for me to follow.
Psalms 5:8 NLT

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and I glorify your majesty

King of kings I give you the praise and honour your majesty because you are God

Lord thank you for your word and the direction I receive daily through your word

Lord thank you for counting me worthy and for being my ever present help

Lord thank you for erasing all evil stigma from my journey in life

Lord thank you for answering me and granting my desires according to your will

Lord thank you for removing delay, denial and disappointment from my path in life

Lord thank you for making a way for me even when man had written me off

Lord thank you for erasing evil revelations and negative occurrence from my path 

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us beauty for ashes and oil of gladness to replace every trouble and shame

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has made a way for me. I am focused on the wonder working power of God. He has removed all limitations and delay in my journey. Jesus has transformed my life and my destiny will never be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©
9th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...