Search This Blog

Wednesday 20 March 2024

Prayer from Daniel 3:24-25

Song

I'm not forsaken
Never alone
The God of Heaven
Calls me His own
He's not just seated upon the throne
I know he's right here inside my home

I've got a treasure
Here in my heart
And in my weakness
It won't depart
I have a Savior who will abide
He's not just with me, He lives inside

Just go ask Daniel if
Our God will bring you out
And he will testify
He shuts the Lion's mouth
Go ask those Hebrew boys
If He'll stick by your side
They will identify
The fourth man in the fire
They'll tell you

Oh, oh, oh, oh
He's in the room
Oh, oh, oh, oh
He's in the room

Then Nebuchadnezzar the king was astonied, and rose up in haste, and spake, and said unto his counsellors, Did not we cast three men bound into the midst of the fire? They answered and said unto the king, True, O king. He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
Daniel 3:24‭-‬25 KJV


Prayer 

Thank you lord Jesus for the salvation of my soul without it, I won't know how much you love me

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Jehovah thank you for bringing me out of unpleasant situation and making a way for me

Lord turn every fiery furnace the enemy has created for me into the place of unprecedented wonders

Lord let every situation of my life become a prove that you never fail

Lord whatever had been a constant negativity in my life let them end today

Father whatever decrees and laws that has risen or may rise against me, as you rubbished the law of Nebuchadnezzar rubbish them

Lord just as Nebuchadnezzar had to decree that the God of the Hebrew boys is the almighty, let my testimony be a channel for my mockers to believe in you

Father that very situation that seem like the fiery furnace today bring me out unscathed and victorious

Father those long awaited testimonies, before the end of this month let them be completed in Jesus name

Son of God as you stood by the Hebrew boys stand with me and give me divine breakthrough

Lord eliminate those perpetrating negativity over my destiny and lineage

Father over the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household turn all mockery of our lives into supernatural testimonies henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Fourth man in the fire is in the room. He has turned the unpleasant furnace of fire into the haven of comfort. He has changed the laws and policies to favour me. He has removed evil identity and cause a supernatural deliverance in all areas of my life. I am a Victor never a victim in Jesus name amen. It is my season of congratulations*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...