Search This Blog

Sunday 24 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 40:2-3

Song

There is only one name
There is only one name
With power to save
With power to save

And our God is champion
He reigns forevermore
Forevermore
Say "Our God"
Our God is champion
He reigns forevermore
Forevermore

And every knee will bow down
Every knee will bow down
Every tongue will confess
That Jesus Christ You are Lord

He brought me up out of a horrible pit [of tumult and of destruction], out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock, steadying my footsteps and establishing my path. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear [with great reverence] And will trust confidently in the Lord.
Psalms 40:2‭-‬3 AMP


Prayer

Almighty God I worship your majesty and honour you because you are my king

Lord thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the power in your name, and 
the grace to know your name

Lord hide me in your secret place from all harm and shield me in your power

Lord empty me of all forms of selfish gains in Jesus name

Abba release me from every coven of darkness known or unknown and set me on the height filled with your divine light and guidance

Lord you reign for evermore, terminate every power contending with your rulership in my life

Lord help me, in all areas I have used my power and things aren't how I want them to be, come through for me

Lord open a new door that will birth others doors to open of their own accord for me in Jesus name

Lord you are the champion and you never fail, come through for me. Terminate every failure at the edge of breakthrough in my life in Jesus name

Lord increase your fear in me, let my life be centered more on pleasing you than satisfying flesh in Jesus name

Lord today open heavens over my destiny and pour your abundance of rain to keep my soul fertile and fruitful in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, do not let us become castaway in your kingdom in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is a champion over the entire universe. He reigns and rules in the affairs of my life. He is the great I Am that I Am. He has set my feet on the rock, I will not slip or fall into the plans of the wicked in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...