Search This Blog

Monday 4 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 99:9

Song

Only You are holy
Only You are worthy
Only You are wonderful
For there's no one else like You
Who is faithful, ever true
All my love, my heart, my life
Is a testimony
Only You are holy


Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy mountain in Jerusalem, for the Lord our God is holy!
Psalms 99:9 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I give you praise and worship your name

King of kings I thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word, the clarity and direction your word gives to me daily

Lord you are holy have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord take control of my thoughts, my desires and all I do

Lord replace every cravings for negativity with the craving for more of you

Lord remove whatever will make me unworthy before you in Jesus name

Lord help me to live a life of holiness and remove whatever is the cause of sin and shameful living

Lord terminate every plans of the workers of darkness over my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant us grace to live according to your will for the rest of our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord God almighty is Holy. He is the reason why I live. His word directs me daily. I live my life to please the kings of kings. The Lord has remove whatever will make my standing before Him unworthy. The Lamb upon the throne is in control of my life. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...