Search This Blog

Monday 18 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 84:11

Song by Hezekiah Walker

It’s so amazing
Your love for me
It’s so amazing
Your sacrifice for me

For every blessing
Given to me
For every valley
You used to strengthen me
I don’t deserve your love
Your tender mercy
If not for your grace where would I be!

I stand amazed at your glory. 
I stand amazed at your strength. 
I stand amazed at your power
So Amazing, So Amazing
So Amazing, Amazing

For the LORD God is a sun and shield: The LORD will give grace and glory: No good thing will he withhold from them that walk uprightly.
Psalm 84:11 KJV


Prayer
Almighty father I worship your majesty and honour your name because you are my God

Lord thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

King of kings thank you for erasing evil emergencies and negative occurrence

Lord thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in all I do, you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for terminating negative news and for crowing my prayers with testimony

Lord thank you for showering your love on me and for never allowing my situation end the way the enemy planned it

Abba thank you for open doors this new week, for bringing to manifestation your promises for me

Lord thank you for making me your ambassador, for allowing my life to shine the light of the gospel everywhere I go

Lord thank you for renewing my heart and granting me the grace to live a purposeful life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our lives continually please you until we see you in glory in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is at work in and through me. His grace is forever sufficient for me in all I do. God has settled that which concerns me. My life is a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...