Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 March 2024

Prayer from Hebrews 12:28

Song

Create in me a clean heart
And purify me, purify me
Create in me a clean heart
So I may worship you
Cast me not away from your presence
Please don't take your spirit from me
And restore the joy of salvation
So that I may worship you

Therefore, since we receive a kingdom which cannot be shaken, let us show gratitude, and offer to God pleasing service and acceptable worship with reverence and awe;
Hebrews 12:28 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I glorify you and worship your majesty 

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for our salvation

Father create a new heart in me, purify me and keep me in your will forever

Lord increase in me the zeal to live for you and dedication to fulfil my purpose of creation

Lord remove and terminate every source of distraction from my path

Lord fill my heart with the thirst for more of you in all aspect

Lord help me, deliver me from the attributes of flesh and besetting sin

Lord I do not want to be a cast away in your kingdom, keep me standing firmly in you till I see you in glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, keep the fire on our altar burning, terminate all plans from the pit of hell, aimed to quench the fire on our altar in Jesus name

*Ask God for more of Him*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has increased the zeal for kingdom duties in me. He has eliminated all lukewarmness, the Lord has reignited His fire in me. I am not empty, Christ dwells in me. The life I live is not mine. He is in control of my entire existence in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...