Search This Blog

Monday 25 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 25:3-5

Song

You are, you are, you are
You are, you are, you really are
You are, you are, you are
Mighty God you are

Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: Let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. Shew me thy ways, O LORD; Teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: For thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day. Psalm 25:3‭-‬5 KJV

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the clarity I receive daily through your word

Father you are the mighty God, show yourself great in all situations in my life

Lord have your way in all I do, let my life bring glory to your awesome name

Abba erase all impossibility from my life journey and smile on me

King of kings eliminate all evil emergencies and their source from my life

Lord as I wait on you crown my period of waiting with divine intervention

Lord put a smile on my face and shame every opposition of my glory

Lord elevate me to the height of divine visibility in Jesus name

Lord erase every negative list and data collected to mock my glory or ridicule my faith

Lord give me divine promotion in all aspects of life let it be evidence that I serve a living God

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our story this day and let an end come to delay and denial in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Great I am is my teacher. He is leading my life journey. Jesus is in my situation, therefore I will not be put to shame. My light will shine brighter and brighter each day because the light of the world dwells inside of me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 25th March 2024



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...