Search This Blog

Monday 11 March 2024

Prayer from Ephesians 6:1-3

Song

Ancient of days 
As old as you are
As old as you are
You will never change
Ancient of days 
As old as you are
As old as you are
You remain thesame

Children, obey your parents because you belong to the Lord, for this is the right thing to do. “Honor your father and mother.” This is the first commandment with a promise: If you honor your father and mother, “things will go well for you, and you will have a long life on the earth.”
Ephesians 6:1‭-‬3 NLT


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and honour your holy name for who you are

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the presence of the Holy spirit in my life

Lord thank you for the guidance your word provides me daily

Lord I commit my children unto you give them a heart that obey and fear you

Lord remove every negative teaching and hard hearted thoughts from my children

Father whatever my children are going through or go through in life be their shield and guide them

Lord give every child the heart that obeys their parents and elders as you want them to

Lord help all parents, give them the grace and capability to raise God fearing children

Lord terminate evil infiltration from the pit of hell that is set to scatter families

Lord let your love reign in every home, destroy the plans of the workers of darkness

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household guide us in all we do and never let us run against your will for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Prince of peace is at work in me daily. My life experiences His peace in all ramifications. I do not live based on human limited understanding. I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...