Search This Blog

Saturday 16 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 20:6

Song

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work
Say no weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work

Say, God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word and he will come through 
God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word, he will come through
No weapon formed against me shall prosper
It won't work


Now I know that the Lord saves His anointed; He will answer him from His holy heaven With the saving strength of His right hand.
Psalms 20:6 AMP


Prayer

Lord almighty I magnify your holy name and I worship you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

I decree no weapon formed against me shall prosper in Jesus name

I decree the anointing of God is upon my life, He has set me free from all evil yokes

I decree the lord has lifted me out of the dungeon of negativity and set me on the rock of divine visibility

I decree every power that wants to terminate my glory is permanently destroyed

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers henceforth in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the presence of God will not depart from us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. No weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rise against me in judgement is condemned. The power of God surrounds me daily, the grace of God has made my race divine. I will not die before my breakthrough. I will fulfill my purpose of creation in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...