Search This Blog

Thursday 7 March 2024

Prayer for 1 Corinthians 3:7-8

Song

Jehovah is your name
Jehovah is your name
Mighty warrior 
Great in battle
Jehovah is your name

So then neither is he that planteth any thing, neither he that watereth; but God that giveth the increase. Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
1 Corinthians 3:7‭-‬8 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I glorify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings I thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me, you deserve all the praise

Holy one of Israel have your way in my life, do that which you alone can do

Lord breath over my labour in life and let me experience divine increase

Lord pour your living water over every dry grounds in my life and end all unfruitful labour

Lord in your mercy grant my heart desires and let my testimony begin to manifest

Lord help me to focus on you and your plan for me in Jesus name

Lord help me to always stand firm on your promises regardless of what life throws at me

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every devourer and their source from our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Jehovah is in charge of my life. His mercy speaks over my destiny. My life is hidden in the secret place of the Most High King. The Lord has removed fruitless labour from me. Whatever I lay my hands on prospers in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...