Search This Blog

Saturday 30 March 2024

Prayer from Matthew 10:16-18

Good Morning

Song by Anita Wilson

In Christ I can do all things
Really doesn't matter if the enemy
Tries to harm me 'cause no weapon formed 
will be able to prosper
I will let my light so shine 
So everyone can see not me but He
Who started a good work in me, 
He shall complete it, yeah, yeah

I will pursue what pleases You
 I will follow through
'Cause I realize it's all about You You You You
I will pursue what pleases You do what You tell me to
'Cause I realize it's all about You You You

“Look, I am sending you out as sheep among wolves. So be as shrewd as snakes and harmless as doves. But beware! For you will be handed over to the courts and will be flogged with whips in the synagogues. You will stand trial before governors and kings because you are my followers. But this will be your opportunity to tell the rulers and other unbelievers about me.
Matthew 10:16‭-‬18 NLT


Prayer

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me and your mercy that speaks for me

Lord thank you for calling me out of darkness into your marvelous light and to be a carrier of your glory

Lord use me for your great works to the glory of your name

Lord remove every control of flesh and desires of flesh from my life

Father help me in all areas weakness has taken over my life replace all weaknesses with your strength

Lord change my story and turn my life around to the glory of your name

Lord transform my life to fit into the purpose of my creation

Lord never let me be a cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name

Lord everywhere I go, grant me grace to share the gospel and populate heaven 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every besetting from our lives

*Pray for lost souls*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My God is the champion and He rules over all the universe. He is my shield and director of my purpose. I live, move and have my being in Christ Jesus. My existence is all about Him. I am a light that can never go dim or be hidden because the light of God shines through me daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...