Search This Blog

Sunday 10 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 5:1-3

Song by Anita Wilson

It's done
What I shall be I already am
My eyes may not see
By faith I receive it
It will come to pass 
It's already done

O Lord, hear me as I pray; pay attention to my groaning. Listen to my cry for help, my King and my God, for I pray to no one but you. Listen to my voice in the morning, Lord. Each morning I bring my requests to you and wait expectantly.
Psalms 5:1‭-‬3 NLT

Praysr

Father I worship you and honour your majesty for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin in my life

Abba I come to you today hear my prayer, let my petition come to you like sweet smelling savour

Lord put an end to fruitless labour and barrenness in and around my life

Abba remove every unwanted situation that continues to test my faith

Lord erase all negative report over my lineage

Lord I pray for all mothers uphold them and grant them divine health

Lord destroy the plans of the wicked over every home in Jesus name

Lord I commit this community unto you let your will only prevail in Jesus name

Father over all my desires give me breakthrough beyond my comprehension

Lord  concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let all mountains be moved out of our path and open doors of divine breakthrough for us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. It is done, it's is settled the Lord has completed it. My season is now, what was said to be impossible is possible for me. Grace has spoken for me, I live above systems and dictates of this world. The Lord has granted my desires in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 10th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...