Search This Blog

Thursday 28 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 145:3

Song

Great is Your faithfulness to me
great is Your faithfulness to me
From the rising sun to the setting same, I will praise Your name
Great is Your faithfulness to me, yeah

I put my faith in Jesus
My anchor to the ground
My hope and firm foundation
He'll never let me down 

Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; And his greatness is unsearchable.
Psalm 145:3 KJV

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship and exalt your majesty because you are my king

King of kings thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me daily of your love and faithfulness to me

Lord thank you for the sacrifice you made just for me on Calvary

Lord thank you for divine health and divine provision over my household and I

Lord thank you for the enabling grace that is upon my life

Lord thank you for removing all darkness and for shining your light on my path daily

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for releasing our congratulations over all our expectations in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The faithfulness of God surrounds me. I am filled with His divine light and I function in accordance to His purpose. Nothing will destroy the plans of God for me. I am moving from glory to glory in Jesus name amen *

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...