Search This Blog

Thursday 14 March 2024

Prayer from Psalms 54:1-2

Song

Oh Lord my God
How excellent is your name
In all the earth
How excellent is your name


Save me, O God, by Your name; And vindicate me by Your [wondrous] power. Hear my prayer, O God; Listen to the words of my mouth.
Psalms 54:1‭-‬2 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your name and glorify you

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father come to my rescue see me through in all that I do

Lord set me free from unwanted situations and circumstances that tests my faith

Lord erase every evil emergencies and their source from my life

Lord take me to the height I desire that aligns with my destiny fulfillment

Lord hear my prayer, silent all opposers of my destiny

Lord destroy every delay over my prayers, shine your light on my path and save me

Heavenly father open the floodgates of heaven and pour out your abundant blessings on me

Lord break all evil cycles and negative patterns around my life

Eternal rock of ages break every limitation orchestrated by any policies or laws in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household grant our desires and let our time of waiting be crowned with testimonies in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God has given me peace from all unrest. The truth of God has set me free from all evil captives. My eyes are opened and the Lord has sanctified my sights. Negative and evil prophecies will not stand over my life. My days are filled with His truth in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...