Search This Blog

Thursday 21 March 2024

Prayer from Luke 17:13-14

Song

Father of life, seated on Your throne of grace
It's only by Your mercy we are saved
Lord, You have said if we call upon Your Name
We and our families will be saved

So we cry out Your Name, El Shaddai, God of grace
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ
We rely on Your grace, Adonai, crowned in praise
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ

Father of love, never failing to forgive
Each moment is a gift from You to live
We're only here to tell the world about Your grace
Until the day You take us all away

We will cry out Your Name, El Shaddai, God of grace
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ
We rely on Your grace, Adonai, crowned in praise
Lord Most High, Jesus Christ

crying out, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us!” He looked at them and said, “Go show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went, they were cleansed of their leprosy.
Luke 17:13‭-‬14 NLT


Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour you and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the clarity I gain through your word

Lord have your way in my life and let your promises prevail in my life

Lord show me mercy over all my petitions, let them end in praise and testimony

Lord in all areas I have tried my human ability and it hasn't worked, step in with your divine ability for my turnaround

Lord put an end to toiling with nothing to show for it in all aspect of my life

Mighty God arise over my situation and erase all recurring negativity that stems down from generation to generation

Lord let your mercy prevail over known or unknown verdict that stands against your will for me

Abba where I can or cannot advocate for me and turn my story to a glorious testimony

Ancient of days cause a divine transformation in my life against every negative odds that wants to keep me below my destiny mandate

Lord help me, I can't do it on my own, change my prayer points and my story henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household increase your capacity in us, remove weariness from our life journey in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The mercy of God has gone ahead of me. My season of transformation starts now. God has risen on my behalf and made all crooked path straight in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...