Search This Blog

Wednesday 6 March 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 59:19

Song

Jesus must be honoured 
Must be honoured, must be honoured
Jesus must be honoured
In my life, everyday


So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.
Isaiah 59:19 KJV


Prayer

Mighty God I honour your name and worship your majesty

Rock of ages I thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love for me and your grace that is sufficient for me

Lord arise over this nation and destroy the power of the wicked in Jesus name

Lord terminate every gathering of the wicked against your children 

Lord wherever the opposers and the opposition from the pit of hell has risen from terminate it

Lord whatever has been sown as seed of negativity in my life and lineage uproot and destroy them

Lord erase every negative plans and evil emergencies in and around me

Lord raise standard against evil decrees, policies and laws that wants to jeopardize your purpose in my life

Father in your mercy let there be a divine release of every answer that has tarried for too long 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household avenge for us in areas we can or can't fight our battles in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has fought and won all battles for me. He had silenced the ragging storm and the noise of the wicked. The hands of God is upon me, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 6th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...