Search This Blog

Tuesday 5 March 2024

Prayer from Matthew 6:31-34

Song

Because He lives
I can face tomorrow
Because He lives all fear is gone
Because I know, He owns my future
And life is worth a living just because He lives


“So don’t worry about these things, saying, ‘What will we eat? What will we drink? What will we wear?’ These things dominate the thoughts of unbelievers, but your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. “So don’t worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring its own worries. Today’s trouble is enough for today.
Matthew 6:31‭-‬34 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that overshadows me daily

Lord thank you for removing the spirit of worrying from my life

Lord thank you for destroying every thoughts that wants to ridicule my faith

Lord thank you for replacing worrying with worship and faith 

Lord thank you for the assurance that you are forever able to do all things

Lord thank you for not allowing the enemy to terminate my existence

Lord thank you for victory sounds that is coming out of my life as you bring to manifestation all your promises for me

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because our situation will never end the way the enemy planned it

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will never be afraid of ten thousands that rise against me because the Lord is my shield, my glory and the lifter of my head. The Lord has perfected that which concerns me. Grace is speaking over my life. My destiny has been fine tuned by the Most High King, therefore worrying has no place in my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) ©  5th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...