Search This Blog

Saturday 2 March 2024

Prayer from Luke 12:2-3

Song by Jason Nelson

In Him do I live, move, and have my being
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
In Him do I live, move, and have my being
In Him do I live, move, and have my being

'Cause I'm nothing without You (I'm nothing without You)
I'm nothing without You (I'm nothing without You)
Lord, I'm nothing without You (I'm nothing without You)
Nothing without You (I'm nothing without You)

So breathe through me and live in me
Let Your glory reign in me
Let me say breathe through me
And live in me (live in me)
Let Your glory reign in me (let Your glory reign in me)

Nothing is [so closely] covered up that it will not be revealed, or hidden that it will not be known. Whatever you have spoken in the darkness shall be heard and listened to in the light, and what you have whispered in [people's] ears and behind closed doors will be proclaimed upon the housetops.
Luke 12:2‭-‬3 AMPC


Prayer 

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing new day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that gives me divine understanding daily

Lord in you I live, move and have my being, have your way in my life in Jesus name

Lord uproot everything that will not allow me live according to your will and plans for me

Lord destroy every counsel of negativity that wants to steal your purpose from my life

Lord open my eyes, physically and spiritually so I can see what you want me to see

Lord open my mind to understand things the way you want me to

Lord endow me with divine revelation and direct me in all areas

Lord terminate every negative revelation that want to sow the seed of fear and doubt in me

Lord this month let my light shine brighter and brighter beyond the imagination of man

Lord silent the sound of naysayers over my destiny in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household increase our spiritual capabilities and elevate us in all aspects of life

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you everlasting father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God has gone ahead of me. He has given me divine vision and understanding in all areas. The lord has opened my spiritual sense to understand situations and things beyond the natural man's level. God has perfected all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd March 2024



No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...