Search This Blog

Friday 29 March 2024

Prayer from Philippians 3:3

Song by Phil Thompson

You Lord, You are worthy
And no one can worship You for me
For all the things You've done for me
And no one can worship You for me 

Here's my worship
All of my worship
Receive my worship
All of my worship

And I will not be silent
I will always worship You
As long as I am breathing
I will always worship You

For we who worship by the Spirit of God are the ones who are truly circumcised. We rely on what Christ Jesus has done for us. We put no confidence in human effort,
Philippians 3:3 NLT

Prayer

Almighty God, the one and only true God I exalt you 

Lord thank you for this beautiful new day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord you alone deserve all my worship, let my life be lived for you daily

Lord increase in me the zeal to commune with you in prayer and worship for the rest of my life

Lord grant me grace to live above sin and the works of flesh

Lord let your resurrection power restore back to life whatever has been dormant that needs to be alive in my life

Jesus erase all negative news, grant my desires according to your will

Lord help me to work and walk in accordance to your will and purpose in Jesus name

Lord transform my destiny in a way that I will constantly carry your glory

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household ignite the fire of worship in us and make us true worshippers in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am living for Christ, my life is defined by His purpose for me. I am a light that can never be hidden. The grace of God goes ahead of me everywhere I go. The power of God has terminated evil emergencies because Jesus is alive in me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...