Search This Blog

Tuesday 26 March 2024

Prayer from Hebrews 6:13-15

Good Morning


Hymn


Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
  Standing on the promises of God.

  Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
  I’m standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,
  Standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises I shall not fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call.
Resting in my Savior as my All in all,
  Standing on the promises of God.


For when God made promise to Abraham, because he could swear by no greater, he sware by himself, saying, Surely blessing I will bless thee, and multiplying I will multiply thee. And so, after he had patiently endured, he obtained the promise.
Hebrews 6:13‭-‬15 KJV


Prayer

Lord I worship you and give you all the praise due to you alone

Mighty God have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings

Lord thank you for your word that enlightens me on your promises for me

Father increase in me the zeal to obey you in all situations

Lord make me a partaker of your divine blessings in all aspects of life

Lord grant me grace to obey you, remove every iota of disobedience from my life

Lord let the blessings of those who obey you, pour in abundance over my life

Lord bless the works of my hands, terminate devourers and Cankerworm in Jesus name

Lord establish me in areas you have ordained for me and silent the nay sayers

Lord eliminate every power that truncates destiny at the edge of breakthrough in my life journey

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove every perpetrators of wickedness that surrounds our destinies known or unknown to us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The promises of God are manifesting without delay in my life. My dreams are coming to fruition. My labour is crown with excellence. I will never toil in unfruitful ground in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th March 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...