Search This Blog

Thursday 29 February 2024

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 9:8

Song

I serve the God who never fail
I serve the God who never fail
I serve the God who never fail
Who never fail, Who never fail
Forevermore


And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance, so that you may always and under all circumstances and whatever the need be self-sufficient [possessing enough to require no aid or support and furnished in abundance for every good work and charitable donation].
2 Corinthians 9:8 AMPC

Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all the glory

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient and your presence in my life

Lord thank you for making me self sufficient and not lack anything

Lord thank you for divine provision and abundance upon my life

Abba remove every weariness and doubt that wants to ridicule my faith

Lord instil in me the grace to continually walk in your will and purpose for me

Lord eliminate every fear that is causing my heart to panic in any way

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household give us a new song that shows that we are serving a living God

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I serve the living God. He has made all things work together for my good. My sufficiency is in Him who is able to provide all things for me. God has eliminated every lack and the source from my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...