Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 118:21

Song by Marvin Sapp

I thank You for it all
The good, bad, the ugly, great and small
The times of victory, and when I fall
I'm so grateful that I'm still standing tall

I thank You for my tears
The pain helped me overcome my fears
You've been good to me down throughout the years
It's a miracle that I'm still standing here

All that I am is because of all that You brought me through
And everything I survived, it's all because of You

How can say thank You for all the ways you made for me
The doors You opened
The times You were there always making a way for me 

I cannot express the gratitude that I feel for You right now 
So, I just have to pause for a moment right now and say
Thank you


I will confess, praise, and give thanks to You, for You have heard and answered me; and You have become my Salvation and Deliverer.
Psalm 118:21 AMPC

Prayer

Lord I worship your name and glorify your majesty

Thank you Jesus for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love for me, I can't thank you enough abba

Lord thank you for provision and divine protection over my household and I

Lord thank you for giving me unending and undeniable victory on all sides

Lord thank you for removing evil perpetrators off my path in life

Lord thank you for letting it end in praise and not the way the enemy planned it

Lord thank you for turning the tears shed during my petition to you, to tears of joy because it ended in victory

Lord thank you for my victory dance, as protocols and process break and work in my favour

Lord thank you because nothing will be missing or broken as you perfect my testimonies

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household because the stones the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone

*Give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. Yes, it is my season, my thanksgiving is happening. Nothing can hinder the manifestation of God's promises over my life. To men it was late but God has made this my appointed time. I am the one God saw and showed His grace and mercy. Thank you Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...