Search This Blog

Thursday 1 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 62:11

Song by CeCe Woman's

They say this mountain can't be moved
They say these chains will never break
But they don't know You like we do
There is power in Your name

Move the immovable
Break the unbreakable
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

From the impossible
We'll see a miracle
God, we believe
God, we believe for it

You said it
I believe it
You said it
It is done

God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.
Psalms 62:11 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your holy name

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and new month you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for the privilege of life and grace to be among the living today

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the power released into my life through your word

Lord thank you for the promises you have spoken into my life that are manifesting right now

Lord thank you for removing long term delay, stagnation and rejections from my life

Lord thank you for changing my story and for terminating evil reports

Lord thank you because my story will never end the way the workers of iniquity planned it

Lord thank you for reversing what was said to be irreversible and for turning the impossible situation to possible one

Lord thank you concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household for giving us a fresh start and for making the rejected stone the chief cornerstone you deserve all our worship

*Thank God*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has moved all mountains hindering my path. The Lord has set me free and caused a new beginning to emerge in my life. God has showed up for me, He silenced all opposition and created new opportunities for me. Indeed I am the one whom God remembered and show mercy. Glory be to God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st February 2024

Happy New Month 🥳🎉🥳🎉🥳🎉

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...