Search This Blog

Saturday 24 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 16:5-8

Song

Hallelujah, He has made me glad
Hallelujah, He has made me
Oh, He has made me glad
Oh, He has made me glad
I will rejoice for He has made me glad

Lord, you alone are my inheritance, my cup of blessing. You guard all that is mine. The land you have given me is a pleasant land. What a wonderful inheritance! I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.
Psalms 16:5‭-‬8 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I give you all the praise and glory because you are God 

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help and for terminating the desires of the wicked concerning me

Lord thank you for filling my mind daily with your truth through your word

Abba thank you for enabling grace to overcome all challenges victoriously

Lord thank you for making all lines fall in pleasant places for me against the wishes of the workers of iniquity

Lord thank you for raising me to the next level of supernatural greatness, wisdom, abundance  and unending favour

Lord thank you for giving me a divine inheritance in you because I am joint heir with Christ Jesus 

Lord thank you for letting my story end in praise, for not allowing it end the way the workers of iniquity planned it

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household complete what you've started in our lives

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has set me free He heard my cry and gave me beauty for ashes. He gave me oil of gladness in place of sorrow and dispair. Jesus has transformed my destiny. My life is on the level of divine blessings because Christ has intervened in my situation. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...