Search This Blog

Saturday 3 February 2024

Prayer from Psalms 61:3-5

Song

Bless the Lord oh my soul
Oh my soul
Worship His Holy name
Sing like never before
Oh my soul, worship His holy name


For You have been a shelter and a refuge for me, A strong tower against the enemy. Let me dwell in Your tent forever; Let me take refuge in the shelter of Your wings. Selah. For You have heard my vows, O God; You have given me the inheritance of those who fear Your name [with reverence].
Psalms 61:3‭-‬5 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and glorify your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help you deserve all my worship

Lord hide me and my family in your secret place away from the devices of the enemy

Lord help us in this nation, guide all we do and revive the economy

Lord terminate every source of pain and frustration in my life

Holy spirit guide me henceforth, lead as I follow you and never let me make any decision outside your will

Lord destroy all evil emergencies scheduled for any day of 2024 in Jesus name

Lord you are my strong tower make me untouchable for the wickedness of this world

Lord I lift before you as many who are yet to accept Jesus as their Lord and saviour visit them in your mercy and let them come to the knowledge of who you are

Lord do not let my situation end as planned by the enemy of my soul, give me supernatural and unending victory beyond human imagination

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household manifest your power in all our expectations and let our lives become living testimonies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my strong tower where I dwell. He is my hiding place, He preserves my life. My life is untouchable for workers of darkness because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Jehovah has settled that which concerns me in all areas in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...