Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 February 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 46:3-4

Song

I will cast all my cares upon you
I'll lay all of my burdens
Down at your feet
At any time I don't know
What to do
I will cast all my cares upon you

“Listen to me, descendants of Jacob, all you who remain in Israel. I have cared for you since you were born. Yes, I carried you before you were born. I will be your God throughout your lifetime— until your hair is white with age. I made you, and I will care for you. I will carry you along and save you.
Isaiah 46:3‭-‬4 NLT


Prayer

Eternal rock of ages the mighty man in battle I worship you

Lord Jesus thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word that reminds me of your promises daily

Lord thank you for the assurance that you will care for me everyday of my life

Lord remove every source of worrying and doubt from me henceforth

I decree my faith is increased, God is in control and my joy is full

I decree I will not suffer in any situation God is in control

I decree I will not die untimely and I will not bury anyone in Jesus name

I decree the Lord has given me a new life, all things are working for my good

I decree  God has taken charge of all debt, I live in financial freedom henceforth

I decree the hand of God is rewriting my story, where I was unqualified God is making me qualify

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our testimonies will never be aborted by known or unknown circumstances in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ. He is my sustainer and defender. The God whom I serve will never leave or forsake me. He is with me every day of my life. God has made provision for me in all areas, He has created a position at the top for me. My life is a testimony and I will always live to testify to the goodness of God in the land of the living in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th February 2024 

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...