Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 February 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 41:11-13

Good Morning

Song by Marvin Sapp

He sees the tears you cry
He shares your pain inside
And sometimes you wonder why
He allows you to go through what you go through
Just know He has His hands on you

Just know He has His hands on you
He has His hands on you
He says He'll see you through
When you cry, He's holding you
So just lift your hands up high
For He will provide
Just know He has His hands on you

"See, all your angry enemies lie there, confused and humiliated. Anyone who opposes you will die and come to nothing. You will look in vain for those who tried to conquer you. Those who attack you will come to nothing. For I hold you by your right hand— I, the Lord your God. And I say to you, ‘Don’t be afraid. I am here to help you.
Isaiah 41:11‭-‬13 NLT


Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and glorify your majesty

Eternal rock of ages I give you praise for who you are and what you do in my life

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my shortcomings

Lord let your mercy prevail over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord I come to you just as I am, help me, I can't do this journey of life on my own come through for me

Lord keep me securely in your embrace and deliver me from known or unknown attacks

Lord eliminate every plans set to truncate my destiny and lineage

Lord lay your hands over this situation that troubles my mind and give me peace and victory

Lord bring to nothing the plans of my opposers and give me victory over evil orchestration

Lord arise and advocate for me, where I can or cannot, silent the voice of naysayers over my destiny

Lord eliminate all negative report over all my expectations never let it end the way the enemy planned it

Lord concerning the plans that I am unsure how it will manifest show forth for me and grant me success that surpasses the imagination of men

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, Lord we want to feel your presence and hands, show us that we are wrapped in your embrace henceforth

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has wrapped me in His embrace, I am secured in Him. The opposers are silent, no weapon formed against me shall prosper and every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned. God is for me and absolutely nothing can stand against me. I have victory on all sides in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 13th February 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...